Editing Day 3

 Hi everyone! I am excited that the writing is done, the filming, and the song are done. 

I am glad I was able to get my actors. I am happy it didn’t rain when we shot the film. 

The locations I found were awesome. They worked out great. I have to say that my dog jumping in bed with me made the movie!  I had no idea she would do that, or that she would look out the window with me.  It made the movie for me.



Now I have to get the music synchronized with each scene. I have to make sure that it doesn’t drown out the dialogue. It won’t be good if I went to all the trouble writing the script and you can’t hear it. 

So it's time to look at all of the  film we shot. I will edit it so that the scenes go together smoothly. I want to make sure that the music creates an atmosphere. I want the story to be suspenseful and mysterious. 

If I can get the music and the transitions from scene to scene to do that. I will start by playing around with the edit tools so I get a feel for them. I have to be careful not to delete any part of it though. That would be bad. I am hoping that the editing process isn’t as bad as it sounds. I want the editing process to go smoothly. To make sure I know as much as I can about how to edit sound and film in i movie, I will watch some videos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog