Music Blog

 Hi everyone! I chose music for my film. This is fun. In fact, it is one of my favorite parts!

I love music. I started to search songs that were suspenseful. The first thing that came to mind was the music for the movie Jaws! I love the movie Jaws, mostly because of the music.  So scary! I watched it three times! 

I decided that it would not be a good fit though. I kept on looking. I found some other music that I liked. I found an online source with a bunch of music that sounded mysterious. 

I thought it would be cool to use some tracks from that source. I put the music into a file. I then dragged it to my movie. It said 'could not find.' So I had to go to an audio extractor website. I extracted it and it worked. I dragged it to the movie and it synced. 

I played it and it was so cool. When I started playing the music, my family recognized it as Radiohead.  Now I have started listening to more of their music.  They are great!  The song I picked is called 'No Surprises.' 

The lyrics kind of go with my movie, because this teenager lives this life with no surprises.  Then one day, he has a big one!  He sees a dead body outside his window.  I also like the song because the mood and music and melody come across as very nonviolent and peaceful, but when you put it with my film it is the opposite.  It becomes really scary and nerve wracking. 

I am really glad it worked, I got scared thinking I would have to go somewhere else to find music. I love my movie! The music adds a nice touch to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog