Peer Review

 Hi everyone! My friend Josh took a look at my movie called “No Clue.”

I really appreciate his taking the time to watch it and giving me some constructive criticism.

Here is what he said:

“I loved this movie! The opening was very suspenseful. I thought that the photos used were really cool. The music in this movie was scary. Radiohead is one of my favorite bands, so I might be a little biased.  I never thought of the song as scary, but when you put it with the scenes, it is.
Bond; to see your reaction and wonder what you were looking at was a very cool idea. I don’t know how you were able to get the police to borrow a cruiser. It made the scene very realistic. The lighting made it even more mysterious. 
The transitions were seamless. I also thought the acting was top notch. I can tell you worked hard on this movie. I can tell you worked extremely hard on writing this script. I know you worked countless hours. Even the song and shots were lined up perfectly. The only thing I would say is it’s not very long. I wish it was longer. I also wish you had given it an ending where you are not guessing as to what happened.  I  would have loved to know what happened in the end. I have questions ready to ask. I am hoping for a sequel. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog