MY FILM

 Hi everyone! 

Today I started prep for my final task. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I started by re-reading my script out loud. I brainstormed ideas on how I was going to film the movie. I wondered how many people I would need as players my video. I also wondered what locations I needed. I started to get stressed due to many ideas on my mind so I started making a 'mind map.' I wrote down all the ideas I had to make this the least stressful since I am doing it by myself. This helped me figure out what I was going to do each day. 

I quickly got excited because everything had fit into place once I had done this. I am going to film two scenes per day and edit the rest on off days. 

If I had something to do on my editing days then I would just wait until the next filming day. 

I texted my friends to see if they were available to help me film. Unfortunately all of them were busy so we decided to wait for the weekend to start filming. 

I was bummed out that I couldn't film the beginning of my final task today. I started to get my tripod and props ready for action the next time we get together. As I wrapped up my preparations for the day, I also started researching some film apps that are compatible with my apple computer, my iphone, and my iPad so if I didn't have access to one device I could still film on the other one.

I found a few that were compatible but some of them I had to pay for to get full access and I have no budget. So I looked for some free ones and I found some good options. I played around on the apps to get a feel so when I am ready to film I am not wondering what each button is.


I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation for the journey ahead, knowing that it will be okay. I hope my film is good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog