ALL BY MYSELF I am working by myself. I really like working with other people, but I chose this because I am super busy. Just to make sure you know, here is a picture of me and my best friend, Brian. He is in college at Florida Atlantic University. I have rehearsals for TAG, the rock band that I am in. I also have marching band rehearsals, jazz band rehearsals, FAU symphonic orchestra rehearsals, PRIDE band rehearsals, (lots of music), and events that I have to attend. I have to take care of my dogs, Bucky and Marley. I have two giant schnauzers. I also help at the Poverello food bank by taking groceries out to people’s cars. I also help them with stocking the shelves. I have to help my uncles with yard work and their property management business. What I am saying is, I feel like if I work alone I will work better. I don’t have to spend a lot of time trying to find convenient times to...
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BOND BENSON Hi my name is Bond. I am 17 and I go to Fort Lauderdale High! I have two dogs. They are both Giant Schnauzers. Here is a picture of me with Buckminster Fuller, from a few months after I rescued him from a dog rescue as a puppy. Both of my dogs are rescued and they are as happy to have me as I am to have them! I love to watch movies. My favorite movies to watch are usually action-packed. I also like to make movie trailers. It is very fun to edit them and watch them. I like to play marching baritone in the High School marching band. I also play the euphonium in our symphony orchestra. I also am in a rock band called TAG! My dream profession is to be a teacher. I would love to teach music because my music teachers have given me a great hobby. I used to play baseball and soccer. I play tennis for my high school. I love to cook. I cook pizza, tacos, salads, and scrambled eggs. My favorite holiday is Ch...
FINISHING MY MUSIC VIDEO I want to tell you that I enjoyed making this music video. I wasn't finished yet! It was pretty cool to go back through all of those old pictures and movies of me learning to skateboard when I was little. I asked my family to go through their phones and make sure they had given me all of the videos that I might be able to put into the video. I even texted a friend that used to go to the skateboard park with me and asked him to find out from his Mom if she had any more videos of us from back then. I listened to the song, 'Kick Push,' I am using a few more times. I slowed the song down and studied the lyrics. I thought about which shots would go best with the lyrics. I played all of the videos and looked at all the pictures and tried to figure out which ones would work best. I had a friend come over and look at all of...
Comments
Post a Comment