Editing Day 4

 Hi everyone! 



I’m back to tell you how my editing process went! So I had a couple of hiccups. 

The first hiccup: the song I used was quiet at some points so I had to split the audio. This was weird because I had to figure out where the music was quiet. Then I had to replace the music with something else. 

My other hiccup was the transitions. These were super hard to get just right. I had to figure out the timing of each shot. The easy part was choosing the transitions. 

I also had to make sure the shots were not transitioning from one shot to the next shot too quickly. I had to set the duration to about 0.9 seconds. This does take time because I also had to sync it up with the music. 

I tried some special effects but in the end those didn’t work out, which was disappointing. I wish there were more options for transitions. There may be options that I don't know about, but I ran out of time as I had to make my deadline.  I will look for more on my next video.

The music and shots finally synced up well together. It was a great feeling when I first saw it without any mistakes.  Even in the end it was tricky, I also forgot to select color for my titles, and for some reason, one of my photos was set to greyscale. It was very weird. I watched it over and over to make sure there were no mistakes. I am happy with my product. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog