WHAT TYPES OF MEDIA IS USED IN MYSTERY FILMS? Common CAMS in the genre: Extreme Close Up Close Up Wide Shot High Angle Common CLAMPS in the genre Long Jacket Costumes Magnifying Glass Lighting Effects Secret Items Suits Guns Common Editing in the genre Jump Cut Action Match Tracking Shot Common Sound in my genre Non Diegetic Sound Mysterious Sounds People Talking Example Films Glass Onion Knives Out Shutter Island I like the people talking and the jump cut. I would use this to make it sound very odd and mysterious and I like the use of jump cut to show signs of any mystery forming. I would not use guns because I don’t like that sound that they make or the visual aspect of them.
ALL BY MYSELF I am working by myself. I really like working with other people, but I chose this because I am super busy. Just to make sure you know, here is a picture of me and my best friend, Brian. He is in college at Florida Atlantic University. I have rehearsals for TAG, the rock band that I am in. I also have marching band rehearsals, jazz band rehearsals, FAU symphonic orchestra rehearsals, PRIDE band rehearsals, (lots of music), and events that I have to attend. I have to take care of my dogs, Bucky and Marley. I have two giant schnauzers. I also help at the Poverello food bank by taking groceries out to people’s cars. I also help them with stocking the shelves. I have to help my uncles with yard work and their property management business. What I am saying is, I feel like if I work alone I will work better. I don’t have to spend a lot of time trying to find convenient times to...
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BOND BENSON Hi my name is Bond. I am 17 and I go to Fort Lauderdale High! I have two dogs. They are both Giant Schnauzers. Here is a picture of me with Buckminster Fuller, from a few months after I rescued him from a dog rescue as a puppy. Both of my dogs are rescued and they are as happy to have me as I am to have them! I love to watch movies. My favorite movies to watch are usually action-packed. I also like to make movie trailers. It is very fun to edit them and watch them. I like to play marching baritone in the High School marching band. I also play the euphonium in our symphony orchestra. I also am in a rock band called TAG! My dream profession is to be a teacher. I would love to teach music because my music teachers have given me a great hobby. I used to play baseball and soccer. I play tennis for my high school. I love to cook. I cook pizza, tacos, salads, and scrambled eggs. My favorite holiday is Ch...
Comments
Post a Comment